IN-PERSON SERVICE EXPECTATIONS - REVISED
These expectations are made in correlation with the guidelines provided by the
Center for Disease Control and State of Indiana
11/12/20 Update: As COVID-19 cases continue to rise throughout our community, we ask that you please abide by the following if you plan to attend a Sunday worship service.
● Masks are required when entering, exiting, or moving about the building. We encourage you to leave your mask on throughout the entire worship service, but you are free to remove it only once seated if you so choose.
- Those wishing to wear their masks the entire service will be seated in a designated area in the gym at the 8:30 am service only. There will also be a designated seating section in the auditorium during the 8:30 am service that is "Mask Always."
● Individuals 65 and over and/or those who have underlying at-risk health conditions should
consider staying home and engaging in the service online.
● Please stay home if you have ANY symptoms of sickness (sore throat, cough, fever, body aches, congestion, etc.).
● Self-seating is permitted with self-monitored social distancing.
○ Leave three empty seats between guests of different family units.
○ Avoid passing directly in front of guests of different family units when entering/exiting the row.
● Respect the 6-foot social distancing guidelines at all times while on campus and avoid congregating in the Commons.
- Please enter through the main doors that bring you into the Commons, and exit through the front of the auditorium once service ends.
● Enter the building between 8:00 and 8:30 AM for first service.
● Enter the building between 10:30 and 11:00 AM for second service
● Please follow all directions and signage once you arrive on the property.
● No hand shaking, hugging, or fist or elbow bumps.
● Water fountains will not be available.
● Please be flexible and considerate as we do our best to keep you and others safe.