We are excited to have the opportunity to once again worship together in-person. We have engaged a number of partners in the process of planning and preparing for the safe return to in-person worship beginning on June 7, 2020. As a part of this process, we would like to share the following information in order to provide a safe opportunity to worship Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
1. Individuals 65 and over and/or those who have underlying at-risk health conditions should consider staying home and engaging in the service online.
2. Doors open at 10:30 AM.
3. Seating will be done from front to the rear by usher.
4. Exits will be conducted by ushers from front to rear.
5. Please stay home if you have ANY symptoms of sickness.
6. The wearing of a face covering is recommended.
7. Respect the 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
8. Please follow all directions and signage once you arrive on the campus.
9. No hand shaking, hugging, or fist or elbow bumps.
10. Expect services to be shorter than usual, and you will be dismissed by Re-launch Volunteers.
11. Please be aware that arrival and departure will occur through separate doors.
12. Restrooms will be available with limited access.
13. Water fountains will not be available.
14. No children’s services or nursery. Children and youth must stay with their family.
15. Remain in your seat until released by the volunteer.
16. Please be flexible and considerate as we do our best to keep you and others safe.
THANK YOU FOR BEING CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!