IN-PERSON SERVICE EXPECTATIONS - REVISED
BEGINNING: AUGUST 2, 2020
These expectations are made in correlation with the guidelines provided by the
Center for Disease Control and State of Indiana.
● Masks are required when entering, exiting, or moving about the building. Those seated in the auditorium may remove their face coverings once seated but must replace them upon leaving.
- Those wishing to wear their masks the entire service will be seated in a designated area in the gym at the 8:30 am service only.
● Individuals 65 and over and/or those who have underlying at-risk health conditions
consider staying home and engaging in the service on-line.
● Please stay home if you have ANY symptoms of sickness.
● Self-seating is permitted with self-monitored social distancing.
○ Leave three empty seats between guests of different family units.
○ Avoid passing directly in front of guests of different family units when entering/exiting the row.
● Respect the 6-foot social distancing guidelines at all times while on campus.
● Enter the building between 8:00 and 8:30 AM for first service.
● Enter the building between 10:30 and 11:00 AM for second service
● Please follow all directions and signage once you arrive on the property.
● No hand shaking, hugging, or fist or elbow bumps.
● Restrooms will be available for emergency only.
● Water fountains will not be available.
● No children’s services or nursery. Children and youth must stay with their family.
● Remain in your seat until released by the volunteer.
● Please be flexible and considerate as we do our best to keep you and others safe.
THANK YOU FOR BEING CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS!